The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this Ride Like A Girl Cycling blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 14,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Other highlights include:
- Viewed from 100 countries (with USA, Ireland and the U.K. leading).
- Most Popular post: Ireland by Bike – Day 3 High Nellies! (600 views)
- Top 5 posts: Ireland cyclists who still ride High Nellies (see link above); keeping your old bike vs. buying new (read here); Deb’s recovery by tricycle story (read here); Inspiration from first-timers achieving personal bests (read here); and The power of girlfriends (read here).
Special thanks to all our followers, readers and those of you who post the most comments, Alice, Evy and Kelly!
What do you think?
Please share your comments or your thoughts on one of these questions:
- What is your 2015 highlight?
- What goal do you have for 2016?
- What topics would you like to see covered in 2016 blog posts?